Marc Savoy said it best: “Languages have dictionaries. Cajun music had Dennis McGee.”
Dennis was the torchbearer of an older, pre-dancehall style of Cajun music, one that leads the listener to envision house parties, where all the furniture was carried out into the lawn and couples would dance jigs and reels and (scandalous, at the time) waltzes through the house until the dawn broke through the sticky Louisiana nights.
Dennis was my hero and this collection includes 20 of his greatest tunes, broken down for beginner and intermediate level fiddlers.
What you'll get:
- More than 25 tunes taught at a fun and relaxed pace
- Monthly, streaming access to all materials
- Bonus downloads including tablature, notation, and charts
- Access to The Community, where you can post new discussions, and contribute to old ones
- Stream, download or use the app
Renews automatically, cancel at anytime